DTG M2 Online Training Step 1
Step 1 is designed to walk you through the setup of your DTG M2. The first thing that needs to be done is for you to download the files that will walk you through the setup and discuss what is included with the DTG M2. Download the two files below. The Designs for Class file is about 365 MB, so be sure to allow time on slower connections.
DTG M2 Online Training Step 2
Step 2 is simply an entrance exam that confirms you are prepared for the instructor led portion of your training and have completed Step 1. Our online training is done through GoToTraining and therefore you do need to register for this step to take the exam.
DTG M2 Online Training Step 3
Step 3 is the instructor led portion of your training. There are several dates available to choose from. Click the link below to see the available dates and register for your class.
You will want to make sure you can access the “DTG M2-Materials For Class Machine Operation and Maint”, in case you would like to follow along (you might even consider printing this out). This PDF is found on your DTG USB, and is the information we will be using during the interactive online class.
Make sure your speakers and microphone are working on your computer, and that your computer and web browser are up to date. Click on the link that was e-mailed to you, on the scheduled date and time, and enjoy the Step 3 interactive online class.
To be prepared for the interactive online class, please have the following ready:
• Be sure to set up an area where you can pre-treat (or have your pre-treat machine up and operational). If you are manually pretreating (using the Wagner sprayer), you must be as far away from your machine as possible – at least 10 to 15 feet.
• Acquire a very smooth, foam paint roller, such as would be used for painting trim molding.
• Make sure your RipPro software has been installed on your computer
• Acquire a transparency (available at office supply stores)
• Be sure to have a few blank black t-shirts, as well as a couple blank white t-shirts.
• Make sure your heat press is operational and warmed up to 340 degrees.
• Make sure you have some release paper or a Teflon sheet, and possibly some parchment paper
• DTG USB with “DTG Training Images” on it