ProSpangle Online Training Step 1
Step 1 is designed to walk you through the setup of your ProSpangle machine. The first thing that needs to be done is for you to download the files that will walk you through the setup and discuss what is included with the ProSpangle. You should print the READ ME FIRST file as it will walk you through the proper sequence of events that you need to follow.
ProSpangle Online Training Step 2
Step 2 is simply an entrance exam that confirms you are prepared for the instructor led portion of your training and have completed Step 1. Our online training is done through GoToTraining and therefore you do need to register for this step to take the exam.
ProSpangle Online Training Step 3
Step 3 is the instructor led portion of your training. There are several dates available to choose from. Click the link below to see the available dates and register for your class.
You will want to make sure you can access the “ProSpangle – Materials For Class Machine Operation and Maint”, in case you would like to follow along (you might even consider printing this out). This PDF is found on your ProSpangle USB, and is the information we will be using during the interactive online class.
Make sure your speakers and microphone are working on your computer, and that your computer and web browser are up to date. Click on the link that was e-mailed to you, on the scheduled date and time, and enjoy the interactive online class.
To be prepared for the interactive online class, please have the following ready:
• Transfer sheets
• An operational heat press, warmed up to 288 degrees Farenheight, and set to heavy pressure (if you have a readout, on a scale of 1 to 10, you would like to be around 7 or 8. If your pressure is in psi, you would like to be between 70 and 80 psi).
• A blank item or two, such as a t shirt or canvass bag, to which we will affix the rhinestones
• A Teflon sheet
• A 4mm Allen wrench (one comes with the machine)
• The press unit jig
• The ProSpangle USB or a USB with the .DSG training files on it.
• Scotch tape
• A Phillips head screwdriver (one comes with the machine)
• A precision oiler filled with oil: Click here to order a precision oiler w/oil Click here to order a precision oiler w/oil